What’s Inside the 2020 BMW X5 Interior?
You know that a BMW is the Ultimate Driving Machine®, but don’t be fooled. These vehicles are just as impressive inside the cabin as they are under the hood. Seated inside of the elevated 2020 BMW X5 interior, you’ll be hard-pressed to disagree! With available features like Harman Kardon® Surround Sound and a Panoramic Moonroof, along with seating for up to seven, the X5 has no trouble standing out with St Paul families.
BMW X5 Interior Features
Seated inside of the BMW X5 interior, you’ll feel like the whole world is at your fingertips. That’s not just because this vehicle comes equipped with top technology features, including a 12.3-inch Center Display, iDrive 7.0 infotainment, and a customizable Digital Instrument Cluster. You’ll also receive a wide range of comforts, conveniences, and amenities! Standard X5 interior features and upgrades include:
- Touchscreen with rotary and touchpad controls
- Standard Navigation system
- Available wireless device charging and Wi-Fi™ hotspot
- Synthetic or genuine leather upholstery
- Leather, aluminum, and soft-touch trimmings
- Heated front and rear seats
- Available heated and ventilated front massage seats
- Heated armrests and steering wheel, heated and cooled cupholders
- A standard 10-speaker audio system with Apple CarPlay™
- Available 12 and 16-speaker Harman Kardon® Surround Sound systems
- An available 20-speaker Bowers & Wilkins® premium audio system
- Available quad-zone climate control system
- Panoramic moonroof (newly enlarged for 2020)
This is just a small taste of what you can expect from the 2020 BMW X5 interior. When you explore your options in-depth with Motorwerks BMW, you’ll find that you can have almost anything that you desire. While you’re here, compare the BMW X5 vs. Acura MDX to find out where our SAV® stands out.
Live More Adventurously with the BMW X5 Seating Capacity
Whether or not you decide to add the BMW X5 3rd-row seat and increase your BMW X5 seating capacity from five to seven, you’re going to love how you feel inside the cabin. And that’s not just because there are so many exciting interior features for you to enjoy! You’ll also have plenty of space to spread out and store cargo on your adventures in Minneapolis and Eden Prairie. Although precise dimensions will vary between the two and three-row configurations, the standard five-passenger BMW X5 interior dimensions are as follows:
- 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the seats upright
- 72.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats flat
- 40.8 inches and 38.7 inches of headroom
- 60.0 inches and 58.1 inches of shoulder room
- 39.8 inches and 37.4 inches of legroom
Not sure if you’ll need all this space? Find out what you could get in a sedan by comparing the BMW 3 Series vs. 5 Series.
You’re Going to Love the BMW X5 Interior
When you equip the BMW X5 interior to your liking, you’ll get more enjoyment out of every drive! After all, this capable and spacious Sport Activity Vehicle® is bound to feel like a home-away-from-home. Decide whether buying or leasing is right for you, then check out our new X5 inventory and test it out on the roads near Richfield today.