As a courtesy to our customers, we offer:
- Shuttle Service to and from your home or place of work.
- Rental vehicles
- BMW loaner cars
To continue making loaner cars available to our Clients, we have instituted and strictly adhere to the following policy:
• Loaner cars are only available to Clients who purchased their vehicles from Motorwerks BMW.
• Loaner cars are only available to Clients whose cars are under warranty either new or Certified pre-owned.
• Loaner cars must be reserved at the time a service appointment is made.
• Loaner cars are available only for repairs or maintenance services which take longer than 2 hours.
• Client must be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, a current insurance card, and Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.
• Client will be charged for non-replaced fuel.
• Parking tickets and traffic violations are the sole responsibility of the Client.
• Body or other collision damage to the loaner car, while in the Client’s possession, is the responsibility of the Client.
• For health reasons, smoking and/or pets are not allowed in our loaner cars. Food and drinks are also prohibited.
• Loaner cars must be returned by 7:00 p.m. on the day the repair is completed. Failure to do so will result in a $50 per day charge to the Client.
For our Clients that do not qualify for a Loaner car, Motorwerks can help arrange an Enterprise Rental Car at the reduced rate that we have negotiated with them. This is subject to their car availability. Your Rental fees will be charged to you.
• Loaner cars are substitutes provided by Motorwerks BMW as a courtesy, at no charge. Loaner cars probably will not be the same make, model or color as the Client’s car.
• We do not provide loaner cars for accident repairs. A car may be available to you through your insurance policy.