2021 BMW X7 Price and Configurations
Are you dreaming of a new 2021 BMW X7? The BMW X7 SUV is turning heads in Bloomington for many reasons. The X7 is a three-row Sports Activity Vehicle loaded with all the premium features you expect in a luxury vehicle. Learn more about the BMW X7 price and BMW X7 configurations here, and when you’re ready for a test drive, contact Motorwerks BMW.
2021 BMW X7 Price List
With all three 2021 BMW X7 configurations, you’ll enjoy intelligent BMW xDrive all-wheel drive and an 8-speed automatic transmission. This spacious SUV accommodates up to seven passengers, and always comes loaded with a full array of desirable features and amenities.Here is the base 2021 BMW X7 price by trim level:
- BMW X7 xDrive40i MSRP: $74,900 MSRP
- BMW X7 M50i MSRP: $99,800 MSRP
- BMW X7 ALPINA XB7 MSRP: $141,300 MSRP
2021 BMW X7 Configurations
You may be wondering why there is such a significant price difference between the three BMW X7 configurations. The price varies greatly because there is a wide range of additional features and a unique driving experience with each of the 2021 BMW X7 models. Review those incredible amenities below and then head to Motorwerks BMW near St Paul to experience them in person.
BMW X7 xDrive40i
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Apple CarPlay®, HD Radio™, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- BMW Assist eCall™ with Emergency Required
- Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification
- SensaTec upholstery
- Live Cockpit Professional
- Two 12.3-inch display screens
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting
- Heated 16-way power-adjustable front sport seats
For those Minneapolis drivers craving more power, the 2021 BMW X7 xDrive40i comes standard with a remarkable 335-hp 3.0L TwinPower Turbo i6 engine that delivers an impressive 331 lb-ft of torque! You also get the choice of using the ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT, and SPORT+ driving modes to meet the most challenging road conditions around Richfield. The 2021 BMW X7 also comes standard with the BMW Active Driving Assistant feature suite, which includes potentially life-saving safety features such as:
- Lane Departure Warning
- Front/Rear Park Distance Control
- Pedestrian Detection,
- And much more!
BMW X7 M50i
The BMW X7 M50i comes with the potent new 523-hp 4.4L TwinPower Turbo V8 engine that provides up to 553 lb-ft of torque! You’ll also enjoy the following extraordinary standard amenities and M performance features in the 2021 BMW M50i:
- M Sport brakes
- M steering wheel 22-inch M V-Spoke wheels
- Roll-up rear sunshades
- M Sport Exhaust System
- M Sport Differential
- Performance run-flat tires
- SensaTec upholstery
- Anthracite Alcantara® headliner
- Laser Light Icon Adaptive LED headlights
- Roll-up rear sunshades
BMW X7 ALPINA XB7
Topping out the BMW X7 configurations is the ALPINA XB7. What should you expect from this utterly unique range-topping BMW? This overview should get you started:
- The ALPINA comes with a beautiful 8-speed sport automatic transmission with Automatic, Sport, and Manual shift modes.
- It also includes ALPINA SWITCH-TRONIC software with quick-shift buttons that delivers the ultimate driving experience!
- In addition, you get even more safety features, including Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Brake Drying, Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, and Brake Stand-by features, with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC).
- The interior includes exclusive, elegant touches like Merino leather upholstery and a leather dashboard.
- BMW tops it off with a Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with a 464-watt amplifier and 16 speakers–features that will make you feel like you’re at a live concert!
Explore the 2021 BMW X7 Configurations at Motorwerks BMW Today!
Are you ready to visit Motorwerks BMW to find the right BMW X7 price and trim for you? Let’s go for a test drive around Bloomington so you can experience the 2021 BMW X7 for yourself! Check out our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online before heading into the dealership or shopping for a new vehicle online. We look forward to serving you!
More About BMW Model Features
Are you dreaming of a new 2021 BMW X7? The BMW X7 SUV is turning heads in Bloomington for many reasons. The X7 is a three-row Sports Activity Vehicle loaded with all the premium features you expect in a luxury vehicle. Learn more about the BMW X7 price and BMW X7 configurations here, and when you’re ready…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury SUV for those weekend adventures out of Bloomington, the 2021 BMW X5 may be perfect–especially if you want to pull a boat or RV. Without a doubt, this model is one of the top competitors in its class! With the 2021 BMW X5 and the BMW…
If you’re planning some weekend getaways near St Paul, there’s a good chance you’ll need powerful towing capacity to get the job done right. The powerful 2020 BMW X5 can handle a wide range of common towing tasks, making it easier than ever to plan family vacations and solo adventures near Minneapolis. The BMW X5 towing…